Is it permanent? Make sure you get the truth from your laser hair removal therapist!
- People often say to me ‘how many treatments will it take to be hair free’ or ‘will it grow back’ and many other questions. There are several things to remember – Firstly, everyone is different. Secondly, if anyone tells you that they can permanently get rid of every hair in any area, and none will ever grow back, they are lying to you! The body has an inherent need to grow hair, and it is largely controlled by hormones – which are a powerful force!
- The key to successful laser hair removal treatment, is to be prepared for a minimum of 8 laser hair removal sessions, and to make sure you book them at regular intervals (this would usually be every 6-8 weeks for body hair, or 4-6 weeks for facial hair unless otherwise directed).
- At the end of a course, an throughout your treatment, your therapist at Xodos will assess your progress and advise accordingly – if it is obvious that more treatments will be necessary, it is advisable to continue them at the timescale advised, or you may be advised to book a review. This review would normally be at around the 10-12 week point, where hair cycles will start to settle down and you will be able to see whether further treatment with the Soprano Ice is necessary.
- The advice that we normally give our clients here at Xodos is that a course of 8 treatments gives most people a 70-80% permanent result in any area, although there are several caveats to this.
- Soprano Ice treatment is undoubtedly the most efficient way to remove hair (indeed it is again a winner in it’s category – it really is a fab laser platform!), however you have to remember that most people will need some top ups at some point, and others may need several more until they get to a stage they are happy with. Facial hair can be stubborn – hormones, as we mentioned, are very powerful, and there are far more hair follicles per square centimetre on the face compared to the body.
- The key is to listen to the advice of your therapist, persevere in the early days, and contact the clinic immediately if you see a new growth of hair – hair only responds permanently when it is in growth phase, so catch it early and it could mean just one top up, rather than needing a whole new course.
- The one thing that we at Xodos have learnt, we have never seen anyone return to their pre-treatment level of hair, on the face or the body, if they have completed a full course of laser hair removal using the Soprano Ice.
- Imagine never needing to worry whether you need to shave your legs before a holiday, or before taking the children to the swimming pool, or before putting the posh dress on for your night out at that great new restaurant.
Watch this short video to show you more!
Here at Xodos, we will advise you as honestly as possible before, during and after your course of treatment – we care that you get the best treatment we are able to give, and will never take money from you unless we know we can give you an effective treatment.
We can change your life for the better, making it easier, more convenient, and just easier and nicer all round!
Come to Xodos for your free consultation at our clinic in Aston Wood Golf Club – just a few minutes from the A38, so easily accesible for Lichfield, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Streetly, Four Oaks and the rest of Sutton Coldfield – you are not committed to anything unless you are completely happy to proceed, and the staff are happy that you should get an effective result.
We look forward to seeing you at Xodos Aesthetics – the Soprano Ice awaits!